Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zephyr Integration with Jira server and not only cloud

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

zephyr Integration with Jira server and not only cloud

We have ReadyAPI SoapUI Pro and "Zephyr for Jira Server" running and want to integrate them.

I  see the integration limited only to Cloud

do you know how can I configure it to server IP  and not only cloud?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: zephyr Integration with Jira server and not only cloud

Hi @Rivka,

Every so often someone posts this question and i don't think the answer has changed.

The JIRA/Zephyr integration is peculiar to the cloud....it doesn't support 'on prem' config.

It's been about 18months since i last was looking at this, but if the JIRA/Zephyr integration supported on premise as well as cloud then it would be advertised as such.

Cheers,

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
1 REPLY 1
Community Hero

Re: zephyr Integration with Jira server and not only cloud

Hi @Rivka,

Every so often someone posts this question and i don't think the answer has changed.

The JIRA/Zephyr integration is peculiar to the cloud....it doesn't support 'on prem' config.

It's been about 18months since i last was looking at this, but if the JIRA/Zephyr integration supported on premise as well as cloud then it would be advertised as such.

Cheers,

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
SeptemberNews
Join the exciting event
SeptemberHubBub
Top Kudoed Authors
Join the September Hub-bub to show off, learn and win