Did you mean: 

what is 001 response status?

SOLVED
New Contributor

what is 001 response status?

6 REPLIES
Community Hero

Re: what is 001 response status?

Would you please put some context or description to the question?
Community Leader

hahahaha!

yeah - definitely going to need more detail than that to work out whats going on! Smiley Wink

in the meantime thats not an http status code so I'd suggest thats an internally developed response code for the request you submitted.

First thing I'd do is hit the technical requirements - you'd expect response codes to be defined somewhere!

richie

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
Community Hero

Thirding the need for more details. Smiley Happy @

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Definitely, the topic contains lack of information about the issue. Prasad_382, could you please clarify your request?

Guys, I just want to remind you that we expect valuable replies from the API Summer participants Smiley Wink

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

Join us for SmartBear Community Wintertainment!
New Contributor

I will send a screenshot ..thanks for response

New Contributor

Hi all,

First of all I apologize for late reply.I was Offline for some days.

For the response code 001, its an unknown response in response page as you all helped..

I was validating a system ID in SoapUI to identify whether the Sys-Id is been used or not ,that's when i got 001 response .I also got to know for other response codes.

002-Sys-Id not used.

003-Sys-Id used.

go through the png file for more clarity.

thank you 

Prasad

Share Your Stories
Read Latest News
Top Kudoed Authors