Forum Discussion

alibaba82
Super Contributor
16 years ago

soapui 2.5 not using specified settings file

Hello
I am using luntbuild command builder to run my soapui projects. I have the following builder which works fine using soapui 2.0.3
cmd.exe /C testrunner.bat "F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\phase6.0\Integration_Environment\RecomendationService\EditorialRecommendationService-soapui-project.xml" -s"GetRecommendationItemsInList-Valid" -c"ER_07_CE_Capture_Programs_Count" -f"${build.artifactsDir}\RecommendationService_QA" -j [glow=red,2,300]-t"F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\Phase6.0\QA_Environment\phase6-qa-soapui-settings.xml"[/glow]

However it seems like the specified settings file is not being used by soapui 2.5. I studied the luntbuild log and which confirmed my suspicion. Here is the luntbuild log

User "luntbuild" started the build
Cleaning up project work directory "C:\luntbuild\work\Editorial_Recs_Monitoring"...
Perform checkout operation for VCS setting:
Vcs name: File system
    Source directory:
    Destination directory:
    Quiet period:

Duration of the checkout operation: 0 minutes
Perform build with builder setting:
Builder name: EditorialMonitor_QA
Builder type: Command builder
    Build command: cmd.exe /C testrunner.bat "F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\phase6.0\Integration_Environment\RecomendationService\EditorialRecommendationService-soapui-project.xml" -s"GetRecommendationItemsInList-Valid" -c"ER_07_CE_Capture_Airings_Programs_Count" -f"F:\\PublishResults\\Editorial_Recs_Monitoring\\BuildNumber\\1.0.33\\artifacts\RecommendationService_QA" -j -t"F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\Phase6.0\QA_Environment\phase6-qa-soapui-settings.xml"
    Run command in directory: F:\Programs\soapUI-Pro-2.5.1\bin
    Wait for process to finish before continuing?: Yes
    Environment variables:
    Build success condition: result != 0 or result == 0

Execute command: Executing 'cmd.exe' with arguments:
'/C'
'testrunner.bat'
'F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\phase6.0\Integration_Environment\RecomendationService\EditorialRecommendationService-soapui-project.xml'
'-sGetRecommendationItemsInList-Valid'
'-cER_07_CE_Capture_Airings_Programs_Count'
'-fF:\\PublishResults\\Editorial_Recs_Monitoring\\BuildNumber\\1.0.33\\artifacts\RecommendationService_QA'
'-j'
'-tF:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\Phase6.0\QA_Environment\phase6-qa-soapui-settings.xml'

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.
Execution directory: F:\Programs\soapUI-Pro-2.5.1\bin
Execution environment: null
soapUI Pro 2.5 TestCase Runner
Configuring log4j from [F:\Programs\soapUI-Pro-2.5.1\bin\soapui-log4j.xml]
[glow=red,2,300]14:17:43,676 INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [C:\Documents and Settings\cpsautomation\soapui-settings.xml][/glow]
14:17:43,911 INFO  [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Setting Script Library to [F:\Workspace\Automation\soapUI_Scripts\Phase6.0\Groovy]

The highlighted portion shows that soapui 2.5 is using the wrong settings file.