Forum Discussion

krogold
Regular Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

how to uninstall a plugin

Hello

After ReadyAPI 2.7 installation, I tried to install a plugin "report portal" from which I had a .jar available (named agent-readyapi-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar)

I used the "Integration" tab and did "load extension from file", it seemed to be ok.

It was required to close the project and reopen it, I closed the project, but then it simply dissapeared from the workspace, just like if I had closed it then removed it !

So I tried to close ReadyAPI and relaunch it but from now it fails and cannot reopen.

I submitted a technical inquiry but, in parallel, I would like to know how I can check which projects are supposed to be in the workspace, in which file can I find the information ?

thank you

Alex

• The summary of the topic says, "how to uninstall plugin". If you really need to do this, again go to your user home directory, find .readyapi / .soapui directory, then you will see plugins directory and there you find the libraries. If you do not want certain plugin, you may remove it form there ( but you should know the file name). Have backup of the library incase if you want it later.

3 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    The summary of the topic says, "how to uninstall plugin". If you really need to do this, again go to your user home directory, find .readyapi / .soapui directory, then you will see plugins directory and there you find the libraries. If you do not want certain plugin, you may remove it form there ( but you should know the file name). Have backup of the library incase if you want it later.
    nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Check for xml file in your user home directory where you can find the workspace and different projects with their path.