Forum Discussion

johandelaat
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

error 2.1.0 can't start : program creates a corrupt readyapi.h2.db.

Just installed version 2.1.0 but can't start it as program creates corrupt readyapi.h2.db.

Delting file - as indicated in error message - doesn't fix the problem as the newly created db is corrupt again.

Error message : The Dashboard database is corrupted. Some tiles are disabled. Remove the file readyapi.h2.db from C:\Users\jdelaat\.readyapi\db and restart Ready! API to create a new database.
WARNING: This will delete all your test results.

14 Replies

• any update on this issue? Has support given you instructions how to solve the problem and did it work?

Further input would be much appreciated

sanj
      Super Contributor

He just submitted the ticket yesterday.

Give it at least a few days

AV
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi, johandelaat,

could you please send us your newly created db for investigation?

Thank you

• Was this resolved? What was the fix? I'm facing the same problem after upgrading my ReadyAPI version to 2.3.0

Thanks

AV

Hi, midhungaddipati. AFAIK now it works well and we do not have open issues about corrupted db. Please describe you use case.

midhungaddipati
        New Contributor

I've just upgraded my ReadyAPI to the latest version (2.3.0)and I'm getting the below error popup message when ever I open the ReadyAPI.

Error message : The Dashboard database is corrupted. Some tiles are disabled. Remove the file readyapi.h2.db from C:\Users\QA\.readyapi\db and restart Ready! API to create a new database.
        WARNING: This will delete all your test results.

When I run my test cases, they're all passing but I'm getting the error message showing the below error message from the logs. There's no change in the scripts. 

ERROR [SoapUI] An error occurred [Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Database may be already in use: "Locked by another process". Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-176]], see error log for details
        13:37:07,444 ERROR [errorlog] org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Database may be already in use: "Locked by another process". Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-176]

• This error is being caused by opening multiple ReadyAPI instances at one time. This is causing the locking and corrupting of the users\.readyapi folder. Close all the instances of ReadyAPI and delete the db folder in the same folder. Now restart the ReadyAPI and it should be back to normal. 

AV

Thanks for heads up! Have a nice day!