Forum Discussion

highstepa
Regular Visitor
9 years ago

double click of test step in Navigator does not open test step

Hello,

I'm porting an old test step plugin to the new annotated plugin style in Ready API's soapui NG.

I'm able to add the TestStep, and right clicking and selecting my TestStep action will open the TestStep in the desktop view area, but double clicking on my test step in the navigator does not open my test step.

I've read what documentation exists out there for creating test step plugins for soapui ng, but have not found any mention of the double click action in the Navigator of my test step. Is there something obvious I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

~Aaron

@ActionConfiguration(actionGroup = ActionGroups.TEST_STEP_ACTIONS, separatorBefore = true, separatorAfter = true)
public class AcquirerTestStepAction extends AbstractSoapUIAction<AcquirerTestStep> {

public AcquirerTestStepAction() {
        super("Open TestStep", "Open acquirer test step to send transactions");
    }

@Override
    public void perform(AcquirerTestStep acquirerTestStep, Object o) {
        log.info("Opening up acquirer test step panel");
        UISupport.showDesktopPanel(acquirerTestStep);
    }

2 Replies

• Hi Aaron!

Try adding

defaultAction = true

to your ActionConfiguration. That should make this the default action of the action group and thus invoked when double clicking.

Regards,

Anders

Ready! API developer

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Highstepa,

I’m not sure if this is the expected behavior. @Community, what do you think about this issue?

I suggest that you submit a support case so that our Team could analyze it and provide you with a solution.