Forum Discussion

alibaba82
Super Contributor
17 years ago

disable test suite

can you add the disable feature to also apply to testsuites and testcases also. This way if I run from command line I can skip some test suites and testcases.

THanks

4 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

this will be in the next major release.. not sure though exactly how.. we are playing with the idea of a "TestSchedule" item in the project tree which is basically a selection of TestSuites/TestCases with specific parameters (since both TestSuites and TestCases will be parameterizable). A default TestSchedule corresponding to "run all testsuites" would always be available, but more can be created as required.. Does that sound like a feasible setup? Should LoadTests somehow be included into this? Please share your thoughts/ideas!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    alibaba82
    Super Contributor
    Test Scheduler seems like feasible idea as long as we have the ability to be as selective as needed for our testcase selection.

I dont think load test will be needed (atleast by me) for this scheduler feature.

Thanks

Ali
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

our ideas with a TestSchedule wont make it into the 2.0 version, but it is now possible to disable TestSuites, TestCases and Assertions.. check it out in the 2.0 beta release

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com