Re: XmlValueDisconnectedException caused by reordering testsuite
So...two months later...is there a known fix to this issue? I'm getting the same error. Namely, I'm using SoapUI Pro 5.1.2 and the error shows up when I attempt torearrangeTestSteps in at least one TestCase. The issue seemed to appear after I added a new assertion TestStep. But it wasn't the first assertion TestStep I've added (neither in the current TestCase nor elsewhere in the TestSuite), so I'm not sure what could possibly have been special about this attempt. I'm not able to give details of the exact project, but it sounds like you were already given some sample data to work with so hopefully that's enough.
Edit: I guess that while the thread is two years old, the useful feedback to SmartBear is only two months old. I edit my angst.
If you haven't submitted the support case yet, I suggest that you do this in addition to Cauvery's one. I suppose that complaints from different users on the same issue should speed up the investigation process.
--------- Tanya Gorbunova SmartBear Community Manager