Forum Discussion

Flo
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Where are bug fixes full description (named RIA-XXXXX) ?

Hi all.

I am reading the topic Bug Fixes in ReadyAPI 2.8 which list all bug fixes with a title and a reference like RIA-XXXX.

I would like to check full description of bugs that has been corrected in this version.

For example, I am interesting by this one : "ReadyAPI selected wrong data if the Select from current feature was used in the JSONPath Match assertion. (RIA-9934)". To my mind, there is not enough details.

Where can I find list of opened bug ?

• Hi Flo,

We don't have a public issue-tracking system. Why are you interested in this specific issue? Do you see any issues when using Select from current ?

2 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Flo,

We don't have a public issue-tracking system. Why are you interested in this specific issue? Do you see any issues when using Select from current ?

Flo
      Contributor

I use a lot the feature "Select from current" for JsonPath assertion. The release note suggested you changed/corrected a behavior, and I am always curious to know if I will be impacted positively or negatively by that. This is a way for me to know more about ReadyAPI features.

Apparently this is not possible to get details, which I understand. What a shame !

Regards