Forum Discussion

elorden1
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

WSDL load SoapUI credentials

All,

We have a WSDL file that is including several XSD files.  It is taking a great deal of time because the WSDL is on a secured server, so, when each include file is referenced, SoapUI request the credentials for that file.  Is there a way that the credentials are entered one time instead as each file is loading?  Because of the location of the files, the credentials are the same.

v/r,

Ed Lorden

Test Engineer

SuprTek.

• Hi Ed,

As far as I know, we have a record in our DB to implement the functionality to avoid specifying credential information several times. I hope it will be implemented soon.

6 Replies

elorden1
      New Contributor

NishantJadhav wrote:

Hi

Check this :

http://www.soapui.org/soap-and-wsdl/authenticating-soap-requests.html

Please let me know if this helps you.

Thanks

Thank you for the response, NishantJadhav.  I think you misunderstood my question.  When one creates a SOAP project, the first thing one does is enter the path or uri of the WSDL file that defines the interface to be tested in the project.  It is at this point, loading the WSDL, that the requests for credentials is repeated made, as any included or imported XSD file, which is  also secured, is opened and interpreted as part of the WSDL.  I have had WSDL files that have included or imported over 20 XSD files, defining various aspects of the interface for the service.  As the files were included, each required credentials to be opened and included in the WSDL on which the project is built.  This is the first step in creating the project.  There are no requests created as of yet. 

v/r,

Ed Lorden

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ed,

As far as I know, we have a record in our DB to implement the functionality to avoid specifying credential information several times. I hope it will be implemented soon.