Forum Discussion

CHaefeli
New Contributor
10 years ago

WAR Generation

Hi

Hopefully you can help, I have a SOAP project that contains a number of different MockServices, however when I try to generate the WAR file, the application starts generating the files and it creates the project xml and populates the lib folder but after a couple of hours is still showing the wait screen and no further progress has been made.

There is no web.xml file and the stylesheet and image file are missing.

I have also noticed that with smaller projects, it manages to produce the content but never creates the war container file. Is there a limit to the size of a project that is impacting this? We're predominantly using the product to create mock services for testing services against but are having some problems.

Any help would be much appreciated.

7 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

Can you please send us your project file so that I can take a look. Please let me know what version of SoapUI you are using as well. Thanks.

Regards,
    Temil
    CHaefeli
    New Contributor
    I'm using version 5.1.2 however I cannot make the content of the project public, so could we please take this offline and continue the discussion via email?
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    Hi,
    could you share root cause of the issue with other users please?
    I am intersted knowing if I can have such an issue with special project/configuration

Thanks in advance
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    Hi SmartBear Support,
    any chance to get an answer to my previous question?
    Thanks
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello Redfish,

Unfortunately I dont believe CHaefeli ever opened up a case with us, not sure what the issue was.

CHaefeli,
    If you did open a case, please share the case number so that I can look into it.

Regards,
    Temil