Forum Discussion

TomK
Contributor
15 years ago

Update WSDL Definition in Soap UI 2.0.3

I think this is a bug but thought I'd post it here first.

When I tried to update the WSDL on Soap UI 2.0.3, the update works fine but when I try to double click on the Binding, so it opens up in the main window, I get an error that a file can not be found.

The xsd files are in a different directory to the WSDL and relatively referenced - that is not the problem. One xsd is relatively referenced from another xsd (in the same folder). Soap UI  tried to find that file in the same folder as the WSDL when I double click on the Binding. If I change the relative reference to include the folder name, then it works and the Binding opens up in the main window. However if I try to update the WSDL with the new relative referenced file it breaks (as it should).

Please don't advise me to update to Soap UI 2.5 I did and all my test broke. I am very reluctant to change versions. I just thought I'd mention it in case you had not noticed (if it is a bug) and carried on to the next versions.

Regards,

Tom

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Tom,

this might have been fixed, but we can't be sure until you actually try it out.

Regarding your broken tests with 2.5.x, it might have been caused by the  HTTP Version being set to 0.9 when opening the globla preferences dialog, which usually won't work. This is fixed in the latest nightly builds.

If you can share your project/wsdl/etc so we can test this please do so (mail to support@eviware.com if you like)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    TomK
    Contributor
    Hi Ole,

I finally gave in and installed version 2.5.1. The WSDL on multiple folders issue seems to have been resolved in that version.

Regards,

Tom
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    ok.. thanks for reporting.. don't hesitate to report any issues you might have with 2.5.1

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com