After updating definitions I'm now have in the XML a new tag "homelessShelterIndicator"
The tag looks like this in one of the updated services:
However, if I open up the XML in Notepad ++ I only find the one service that I clicked has the new update. Whereas I should see it in ALL the testSteps.
So in ReadyAPI - I opened up 10 of the some 100 APIs - saved it - then opened again in Notepad ++ and when finding the tag, I only find 10.
> It seems after updating defintions / refactoring - it does update the WSDL Request, but not the created services in my testSuites, EXCEPT if I open them - the new tag exists.
> What I wanted to do is replace "
Doing this through SoapUI and/or Notepad ++ if I had to.
Go to Solution.
The solution came via E-mail
Silly me - never looked at the checkbox in updating the definitions checkbox to update all requests.
View solution in original post
I recommend that you contact our Ready! API Customer Care Team regarding this question. If possible, please send them your project file. Thanks.
Thank you - I just sent it now w/ the XML