cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall/Deactivate license on unix machine so i can use it on different machine

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Uninstall/Deactivate license on unix machine so i can use it on different machine

Hello Community- 

I have installed ReadyAPI-1.4.1 on a Linux machine, installed and activated the license from command line.

I would like to uninstall/deactive the license so i can use it on different machine now.

What are the options i have and how can i unistall/deactive the license?. I couldn't find the argument to uninstall on ~/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-1.4.1/bin/testrunner.sh which i used for installing the license.

Any help is really appreciated

Best, /Mohan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Uninstall/Deactivate license on unix machine so i can use it on different machine

Finally, deactivating a license on headless Linux machine is now possible. Follow the instructions from http://readyapi.smartbear.com/about/licenses/headless/deactivate

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Uninstall/Deactivate license on unix machine so i can use it on different machine

Can you access the Xwindows of linux machine and deactivate using ReadyAPI user interface?

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there any other way to uninstall ? I have installed  on linux under user A by mistake . Now i want to install it under user B. I know it wil be one license per user but i do not plan to use installation under A . so what approach should i take .

Deactivate the license and uninstall under A

Install and activate under B .

In any was  what is the easiest way to uninstall.

Thanks

Vipin

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

unfortunately, no. Any otherway?

Highlighted
Community Hero

Highlighted
New Contributor

I got my license deactive from support case and i was able to install license under differnet account.

Highlighted
Community Hero

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Finally, deactivating a license on headless Linux machine is now possible. Follow the instructions from http://readyapi.smartbear.com/about/licenses/headless/deactivate

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Read the Latest News
JuneSCNJ
Top Kudoed Authors