Forum Discussion

gd_sertifi
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to install integrations

I'm trying to access the integrations tab, and I am unable to search for or install new integrations.  Using version 3.2.7 (latest) and I see this screen when loading the integrations tab.

My job is requiring me to add a postman integration so I can import some new projects, but unable to install postman.

richie
    4 years ago

Hey gd_sertifi,

It doesn't look like the .json resource exists at the location.

I found a couple of posts that were identical going back to 2017. The fix for earlier plugin downloads was to alter the file extension to .jar/.zip from .json, but this didnt work im afraid.

I did try altering the version numbers in the download uri but that didnt work either.

I suggest submitting a support ticket to smartbear as they will want to be aware no one can install the plugin at the moment so they can fix the file path.

The only other idea ive got if perhaps one of the other forum members may have downloaded the plugin recently (perhaps a recent version) and can share their version of the downloaded plugin?

Cheers

Rich

2 Replies

richie
      Community Hero

Hey gd_sertifi,

It doesn't look like the .json resource exists at the location.

I found a couple of posts that were identical going back to 2017. The fix for earlier plugin downloads was to alter the file extension to .jar/.zip from .json, but this didnt work im afraid.

I did try altering the version numbers in the download uri but that didnt work either.

I suggest submitting a support ticket to smartbear as they will want to be aware no one can install the plugin at the moment so they can fix the file path.

The only other idea ive got if perhaps one of the other forum members may have downloaded the plugin recently (perhaps a recent version) and can share their version of the downloaded plugin?

Cheers

Rich