Forum Discussion

harry
Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Tried to activate the license on headless mode on linux

Tried to activate the license on headless mode on linux machine. Didnot prompt me   to choose the activation mode (Online or Offline). So, i was not sure whether license was added or not.

when i try to check the license expiry

root@jkt01:~# cd /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-1.8.0/jre/bin /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ready-api-license-manager/license-manager.sh -i

i dont  get any message.

• May be "cd /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.8.2/jre/bin" is not required.
    It make sense to run
    sh /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ready-api-license-manager/license-manage/license-manager.sh -f /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/soapUI-license-SO0000095821-2-2.key

8 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    You may try running tests so that it will either execute tests or throw an error.
      sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for replying Rao.

Hi harry , you might want to contact the Support Team with this. Licensing questions are better handled there.

harry
        Contributor

I have created customer support .

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        May be "cd /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ReadyAPI-2.8.2/jre/bin" is not required.
        It make sense to run
        sh /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/ready-api-license-manager/license-manage/license-manager.sh -f /var/lib/jenkins/SmartBear/soapUI-license-SO0000095821-2-2.key