Forum Discussion

MauryMarkowitz
New Contributor
7 years ago

The message could not be processed - BadContextToken

I just learned of SoapUI in a roundabout fashion, and I'm glad I did. It did in seconds what had so far swallowed up two days of  trying to understand WSDL and XSD files, and then spit out a complete request document, which is what I really wanted in the first place. No fault of the program, I got this:

>The message could not be processed. This is most likely because the action '[changedurl].com/ServiceContract/V2/IDataIntegrationContract/ImportData' is incorrect or because the message contains an invalid or expired security context token or because there is a mismatch between bindings. The security context token would be invalid if the service aborted the channel due to inactivity. To prevent the service from aborting idle sessions prematurely increase the Receive timeout on the service endpoint's binding

Ok, so... I assume the "mismatch between bindings" is unlikely because I just downloaded the WSDL. The URL in there 404's, is that a problem? And what token is this referring to? This is purely HTTP, but there is a wsp:Policy that I am not competent to read.

UPDATE: it was not clear on the display, but the error is actually "BadContextToken" I see many references to this in google as being a problem in SoapUI and various suggestions on how to fix it on the server - thing is, I didn't write the server. Is there some way to fix this on the UI side?

3 Replies