Forum Discussion

JvanOverveldt
Occasional Contributor
17 years ago

Testrunner: errors if one or more assertions fail.

If I use the testrunner, it always ends with an error-message if there are failed assertions (see below).

It seems that all documentation is generated as it should. Is this a bug or is it supposed to give the error message?

I would like to add to this that the use of ":" in the teststep names gives also errors with the generation of the report files. The log shows file errors and the files are not created as it should be.

"...

Response Headers: {Content-type=text/xml;charset=utf-8, Date=Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:22:11 GMT, #status#=HTTP/1.1 200 OK, Content-length=1417, Soapaction="", X-powered-by=Servlet/2.4, Server=Sun-Java-System/Application-Server}

at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.throwFailureException(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:377)
at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:345)
at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:114)
at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.runFromCommandLine(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:66)
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.main(SourceFile:30)
"

2 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi again,

the error at the end is intentional but I might as well remove it since it is also displayed during the run of the test.

The creation of the filenames has been fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com