Forum Discussion

lanny_jin
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

Test data lost after update WSDL definition

Hi

After a update WSDL definition, data will lost in my test steps. Of course, I clicked the "keep existing".

The lost only occurs in the children nodes from 2nd of them. Like node 'father' has '1', '2', '3' nodes. The data of node '2' and '3' will lost.

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

could you please try this with the latest nightly build (http://www.eviware.com/nightly-builds), I remember making some efforts to fix this but never got any feedback from the user reporting it.. If you are still having the issue please attach (or mail to support@eviware.com) the project and new WSDL so I can try to reproduce..

thanks!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    lanny_jin
    Occasional Contributor
    I am using 4-30 nightly build. You can use DDPs.zip update FlowDomainControlHttp.wsdl, then you will find [02.SAToP TDM pseudowire provisioning]-[01.Create and activate Flow Domain Fragment]-[Test Steps (23)]-[Step1.CreateAndActivateFDFr E1 Node_internal 8630 Setting parameters] v17:parameterList lost data.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

Please try using the "Refactor Definition" command to update the WSDL instead of the "Update Definition" command (they are in the same menu). This should work better. Good luck, and let us know if you have any more problems!

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware support