Forum Discussion

Sandyapitester
Frequent Contributor
7 years ago

Soapui Pro - O AUTH token expired issue in jenkins build trigger

Hi All,

have created automation build in soapui pro which is mapped in jenkins, build will run as per the schedule based, now need to add the O'AUTH in my automation suite. O auth token will expire every 1 hour. I have more than 6000 test steps it will run more than 1 hour.  

The created token will expire after 1 hours means some of the api's are failing because of the token issue, how to refresh token after 1 hour automated way.

because automation build running every day it's not possible to do it manually

Please share your valuable thought and input.

4 Replies

bilgvvn
    Occasional Contributor

I'd divide those test steps into number of test cases depending on how long it usually takes. I don't think it can regenerate new token during the test and resume your test case. It is possible to check if oauth is expired after each tests steps but i don't suggest you this since it will slow your test run down a lot. If you are using loop and counting them as 6000 then it is a different scenario. 

Sandyapitester
      Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the update, in my test suite, have 3000 test cases, if am dividing 50 test cases,  how to ensure the O auth token is expired after each test step in soapui pro.

bilgvvn
        Occasional Contributor

If that is the case, create property to count and when count = 50, assign loop to create auth code and continue from 51.