Forum Discussion

Nathan_Manning
Occasional Contributor
15 years ago

SoapUI Pro 3.0 beta-2: Win Install doesn't complete startup

I work for NASA and have been waiting for my purchase requisition for SoapUI Pro to come through (with in a week now - finally).  I have been using a trial license and SoapUI Pro 3.0 betas in the meantime.
I have noticed bugs frequently and would document them if you exposed a Issue logger like JIRA to your beta testers.

I have been fetching and installing your nightly builds, rolling back if I have problems that I can't live with.

The last (win installer)build that will run for me in Windows XP is 6/24. 
Every one since hangs on start up with an error surrounding not being able to find the function getTemplates.  I had the message on my clipboard but lost it. I have since rolled back to th 6.24 build.

Can yougive me access to your bug tracking tool?  If I could quickly capture and document issues the way I do for the servicesI test, I would be glad to contribute.

2 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Nathan,

I'll try to set up an account for you.. I wonder if you are installing the  newer builds over the existing ones? If so, please try installing to a clean directory so there isn't any clash between old and updated libraries..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Nathan_Manning
    Occasional Contributor
    You know I just tried that today, and it worked.  I was able to import my preferences so that was good too. 

I didn't get a notification of your reply. 

Please email the bug tracker url and login information to manningwn@saic.com.

Nathan Manning