Forum Discussion

10 years ago

SoapUI 5.0.0 MTOM bug

Hello,

I'm having an issue with MTOM attachments being returned from my MockService. I've blogged about this bug on my site; please check out http://www.martijn-kamphuis.nl/programming/web-services/soapui-5-0-0-mtom-bug/. I'll give a little summary here.

Findings:
An attached file in a mock-response is no longer send as MTOM when 'Enable MTOM' is enabled. Instead the response is send as SWA.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project with a MockService from a WSDL which contains a response with a 'xs:base64Binary' returntype.
2) Create a new MockResponse in the MockService.
2a) In the XML response, fill the tag (which corresponds with the 'xs:base64Binary' element) with a value 'cid:1234'.
2b) Attach a file to the response under 'Attachments' in the MockResponse editor. Make sure the 'Part' and 'ContentID' values are '1234' and Type='XOP'.
2c) In the MockResponse properties, make sure 'Enable MTOM' is set to 'true'.
3) In the Interface Viewer, create a request to request the MockResponse file.
4) Request the file and check the raw response and check the tag with the 'cid:1234' value. It should not have this value; instead it should have an <xop:Include .... /> tag which refers to the 'cid:1234'.

Because I found this bug while creating stuff for a client, I cannot share the WSDL and/or code publicly. I'll share the WSDL directly with SmartBear support.
No RepliesBe the first to reply