Forum Discussion

Prabaharan
Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

How to get the test suite status in soapui using groovy script?

Hi,

Iam writing a script to capture project execution status in which i need to capture test suite run status as well. I'm not able to get the test suite status. Appreciate if anyone can help me in capturing the test suite status.

Cekay
    5 years ago

Huhu

You can use the event: TestSuiteRunListener.afterRun

log.info "Status test suite " + testRunner.testSuite.name + " " + testRunner.status

I use events for example to send my results to testrail. So you should be able to do whatever you need with these events.

A test suite teardown script should be possible too. You should be able to use runner.status

Cheers, Sabine

7 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey Prabaharan,

I have a project level teardown script that Radford scripted that may help, although it provides testcase, project and testsuite stats.

Im driving at moment but once im back home, i'll post the script

Ta,

Rich
      Prabaharan
      Contributor

Hey richie ,

Thanks for the note. But I need a groovy code to get the test suite status.

Cekay
        Contributor

Huhu

You can use the event: TestSuiteRunListener.afterRun

log.info "Status test suite " + testRunner.testSuite.name + " " + testRunner.status

I use events for example to send my results to testrail. So you should be able to do whatever you need with these events.

A test suite teardown script should be possible too. You should be able to use runner.status

Cheers, Sabine