Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SaopUI and Amazon MQ

SOLVED
New Contributor

SaopUI and Amazon MQ

Hello,

Is it possible to publish a message to Amazon MQ with SoapUI.. no matter if it is the free or the paid version? 

I saw that there are MQTT steps, but i need to be able to publish to a queue, not to a topic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Hero

Re: SaopUI and Amazon MQ

Could you describe the steps followed?

Here is what you may need in order to achieve:
1. copy the respective libraries under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory and restart.
2. configure hermesJMS so that the connectivity happens with AmazonMQ including the credentials, host port and queue details
See documentation:
https://www.soapui.org/documentation/jms/config.html
3. use your concrete wsdl file with jms endpoint to be able to exchange soap messages.

Regards,
Rao.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Hero

I am not sure that there's an out-of-the-box solution for this within SoapUI. You might be able to achieve it with a groovy script but that's something I haven't had much experience with. I'll see if I can find some information that might help. 

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!

Hi all,

@msiadak thanks for your reply and for looking into this. In the meantime, let's refer to the Community, maybe they have some additional comments.

Community, any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Olga Terentieva
SmartBear Assistant Community Manager

Community Hero

Could you describe the steps followed?

Here is what you may need in order to achieve:
1. copy the respective libraries under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory and restart.
2. configure hermesJMS so that the connectivity happens with AmazonMQ including the credentials, host port and queue details
See documentation:
https://www.soapui.org/documentation/jms/config.html
3. use your concrete wsdl file with jms endpoint to be able to exchange soap messages.

Regards,
Rao.

@nmrao , thank you!

@polya, have you managed to find a solution?

Olga Terentieva
SmartBear Assistant Community Manager

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the New Interview
APITestingMistake#2
Top Kudoed Authors