Forum Discussion

polya
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

SaopUI and Amazon MQ

Hello,

Is it possible to publish a message to Amazon MQ with SoapUI.. no matter if it is the free or the paid version? 

I saw that there are MQTT steps, but i need to be able to publish to a queue, not to a topic.

• Could you describe the steps followed?

Here is what you may need in order to achieve:
    1. copy the respective libraries under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory and restart.
    2. configure hermesJMS so that the connectivity happens with AmazonMQ including the credentials, host port and queue details
    See documentation:
    https://www.soapui.org/documentation/jms/config.html
    3. use your concrete wsdl file with jms endpoint to be able to exchange soap messages.

4 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

I am not sure that there's an out-of-the-box solution for this within SoapUI. You might be able to achieve it with a groovy script but that's something I haven't had much experience with. I'll see if I can find some information that might help. 

Olga_T
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi all,

groovyguy thanks for your reply and for looking into this. In the meantime, let's refer to the Community, maybe they have some additional comments.

Community, any thoughts or comments are much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Could you describe the steps followed?

Here is what you may need in order to achieve:
    1. copy the respective libraries under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory and restart.
    2. configure hermesJMS so that the connectivity happens with AmazonMQ including the credentials, host port and queue details
    See documentation:
    https://www.soapui.org/documentation/jms/config.html
    3. use your concrete wsdl file with jms endpoint to be able to exchange soap messages.