Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Monitoring with soapUI using Hudson

Highlighted
Super Contributor

SLA Monitoring with soapUI using Hudson

Hello,
We current use a in house monitoring system to monitor the SLA for various web service calls. Ideally I would like to use soapUI test cases and put them into some tool that run at some specified intervals.

I was wondering if soapUI can create a SLA plugin for Hudson and then graph out the response times for a various soapUI testcases on hudson.

This would allow us to enable other departments, such as IT, to come on board with soapUI as well.
Current IT has to write some actual application that monitors the SLA. or use some other company to do it.

Thanks

Ali
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: SLA Monitoring with soapUI using Hudson

Hi Ali,

thanks for this, we'll have to dig into Hudson to see how this can be done.. do you have any similar plugins/features in another tool that we can look at for "inspiration"?

regards,

/Ole
eviware.com

Join the virtual SmartBear Connect user conference on April 27-28! Get your free virtual ticket today!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: SLA Monitoring with soapUI using Hudson

I would look into http://www.webmetrics.com/products/web_services.html for some inspiration. If soapUI can create some of the graphs that webmetrics creates on hudson, it would be pretty easy for us to convince our IT department to use soapUI to monitor web services.

Ali