cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Switching between Form and XML view corrupts XML

Highlighted
New Contributor

[Resolved] Switching between Form and XML view corrupts XML

After switching between Form / XML Mode XML Data contains a duplicate set of elements.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Switching between Form / XML Request view corrupts XML

Hi!

Can we have a look at your XML schema? Please e-mail it to our support e-mail address with a link to this forum topic if you don't want to share it publicly.

Regards

Henrik
SmartBear Software

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi
I have the same problem (Using SoapUI Pro 4.5.1) and posted another issue on the board. Did you get any solution suggestion? It is very annoying, right now I have started using again free version of SoapUI plugin for Eclipse to be able to do my work.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi
The problem was solved long ago and the root cause, in our case, was our WSDL:s and XML schemas.
I have been using SoapUI-Pro now in 3-4 months and impressed by lots of features that I have found out in the tool, like indesign Groovy, property transfers, loadtests, Jasper reporting etc.
However the support of the tool is well .... 🙂
Thanks anyway.
Highlighted

Thanks for the kind words.

--
Regards

Erik
SmartBear Sweden

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

FYI ... this problem has NOT been fixed.  I'm using SoapUI PRO 5.1 and this is still an issue.  I have to open all requests in XML view to avoid the problem.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors