Forum Discussion

M_McDonald
Super Contributor
15 years ago

Request content missing from REST request imported into SoapUI Pro 3.0

I have a parameterized REST request in a SoapUI 2.5.2 project. When I import this into 3.0, the request content is missing (please see attached screenshots.)

7 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

thanks for reporting.. what a bummer... an updated build will be out in a couple of hours.. sorry..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    M_McDonald
    Super Contributor
    There is a problem that still exists in the 2.5 build, in that if I click on the Form tab in the REST Request editor, my request content is erased.

Now I notice that the Form tab is displayed by default when I open the imported request in 3.0, so it may be existing code that is causing this rather than 3.0 itself or the import process.

As it stands, I cannot migrate to 3.0 until this is resolved.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi again,

it seems the form-editor for REST request is the villain here.. would it be possible for you to attach or mail us (support@eviware.com) a project containing a request which gets removed when opening so we have a live example to work on?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    M_McDonald
    Super Contributor
    I grabbed the Jul 22 3.0 build and it no longer blows away the request content. However, the Form tab now displays the following:

Missing parameter/body definitions for Request: Missing parameter/body definitions for Request: