I've run into a refactoring bug. My service has changed it's schema and when I refactor i get a lot of these
Thu Jan 29 12:43:16 CET 2009:WARN:Not transforming message Create_2209600822_personname__none: Message did not match old schema
During the refactor wizard, the calls are also flagged in red and says that it does not match the old schema even though my method all validate (alt-v), and the messages worked fine against the old version of the service/schema
I've attached the project before and after refactoring, logs and the new wsdl files. i used the fresh build "29-Jan-2009 02:16"
There were 3 requests that didn't match their old schema. This was caused by an extra element at the wrong location in each of them. The first request has an extra at the bottom, the other 2 (0206461675 and 0509511586) had an extra . These 2 fails at validation.
But there was a bug in the refactoring wizard that caused the tree to not be displayed for any messages in this project. I have fixed this. I have also improved the logging a bit.