Forum Discussion

Sebastian_Vilst
Contributor
16 years ago

Refactoring - issue with attachments

I have an issue with attachments when i do a refactor to a new wsdl schema

The type becomes UNKNOWN instead of Content

I'm using nightly 2.5.1 2009-01-27 for my test but it was also there in the official 2.5 release

I've attached the project before and after, screenshots, logs, and the wsdl files for the two versions.

Catch me on skype for any questions. Don't have my headset today, but will tomorrow

Best regards,

Sebastian

6 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Sebastian,

thanks again for this, I can reproduce the issue now and hope to fix it tomorrow wednesday, I'll let you know!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Sebastian,

ok.. there is a new build available at nightly-builds which seems to fix this, if you could try it out that would be great! Let me know!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • I've tested with the " 2009-01-28/            28-Jan-2009 09:02" build and it works just fine.

I tried opening the refactored project and they all had CONTENT as they should have. I even tried a new refactor and that worked fine too.

Thank you!
    We can close this issue now
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Sebastian,

thanks for testing and please accept my apologies for taking so long to fix this. Let me know if you have any other issues!

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole,

All is forgiven And after we got started you made the fix really quickly, so I'm just glad we got it done. At this rate, I'll be running out of bugs to report soon.
    Just made another one, btw.

Best regards,

Sebastian