I am getting below error frequently - can any one help here
ERROR: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException: Invalid boolean value 'M'
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException: Invalid boolean value 'M'
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Solved! Go to Solution.
OK, can you please share the solution once you find it with our Support team?
Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
i checked all my groovy scripts where i am not used any where as boolen value = M
not only invalid boolean value 'M'
i am getting few other same error like
ERROR: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException: Invalid boolean value 'c40b'
ERROR: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException: Invalid boolean value 'rtio'
The exception response you're getting is pretty specific - you've definitely got some sort of problem where you have a boolean attribute somewhere and it doesn't like the values it's getting.
Is the error occurring on specific tests? All tests? Specific Test Steps? What is the test step that this is occurring on actually doing? Is it a groovy step? or SOAP/REST request?
Those values 'rtio', 'c40b', 'M' are pretty specific - so your test as it executes is reading off those values from somewhere.
This should be straight forward to solve if you can provide a bit more info - and the fact that you have multiple instances on this leads me to believe you've got the same mistake in multiple tests.
not able to find these values on my entire project i have almost more than 500 test cases with Rest Requests and some groovy scripts
Can you not identify the specific tests that generate the exception?
Have you actually got 500 tests in one test suite or have you ordered them a little? If you have 500 tests in one test suite well thats a little bit of a problem - you might try tagging to execute only certain tests to help identify where the exception occurs.
Other option (which is a little dodgy) - you can view the project .xml file in something with an XML parser (XMLSpy etc.) and do a string search for the relevant values that are failing ('M', etc.) if all your data is persisted within the project file, although this is a lot more of a headache if you have a composite project.
If you have separate test data files (so not contained wihtin your project file) - you could do a string search using Windows Explorer to trawl through the contents of your files to find these values that are causing the problem.
Either way - its going to take a little work to find the problem - but if you search, you WILL find the problem. Only other suggestion I've got is you publish you project file so forum members can search it for you.
i did string search on my datasource file has one column name has a "displayaccount"
as i see one error like invalid bollean "play"
like that i see "M" fron one column name "ManageAccount"
how to fix this