Forum Discussion

sonya_m
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
4 years ago

ReadyAPI TechCorner Event Celebrations

Hi ReadyAPI Community!  

Iโ€˜ve got an announcement to make โ€“ the awesome TechCorner event is coming to an end. It has been a wonderful ride! Thanks to everyone who has been part of this.  

As of this moment, 17 tasks were posted and 14 of them got solved. Great results! 
All the custom scripts created can be found under the TechCorner tag we use to store helpful technical articles. 

I hope that you found our tasks interesting, and they gave you a great opportunity to sharpen your skills, learn new things about working with ReadyAPI, and share expertise! 

Now, to the good part - let me announce the winners and award them ๐ŸŽ 

ReadyAPI TechCorner Winner

groovyguy - Matthew resolved the biggest number of tasks and got the biggest number of points. We will be happy to send you a $25 gift card from SmartBear.

ReadyAPI TechCorner Valuable Contributors 
nmrao 

HimanshuTayal 

ChrisA 

Guys, you actively participated and competed with each other. I hope that was fun ๐Ÿ™‚ We will be happy to send each of you a $10 gift card from SmartBear.

Congratulations! Youโ€™ve proven to be great ReadyAPI experts and brought so much value to this Community. Well-deserved! ๐Ÿฅ‡

P.S. The TechCorner event is over, but we still got a couple of tasks left for you to crack ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

[TechCorner Challenge #17] Get a full Raw JMS request 

[TechCorner Challenge #16] Compare an expected JSON value and actual response in Events

[TechCornerChallenge #12] A script to get data from Petstore and add it to Excel sheets

P.P.S. One event comes to an end, and thereโ€™s always something new on the horizon. We are going to have a lot of fun real soon. Stay tuned to the SmartBear Community for updates ๐Ÿ™‚ 

5 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

Thanks for this, sonya_m  and team! I had a lot of fun for the challenges I was able to participate in, and I was able to learn a lot of stuff that I had been trying to research on my own with no luck. I really love these events that happen in the community as they are always a chance to learn new things, and see different ways of solving the same problem.

sonya_m

Congratulations groovyguy ! You are really good at the scripting thing๐Ÿ˜€!

We'll do more events soon๐Ÿ™‚

• sonya_m : As i always said, it is always a fun participating in these challenges as we can learn more and gives platform to share our knowledge with others ๐Ÿ™‚

and it's great to learn from groovyguy  ๐Ÿ™‚

sonya_m

HimanshuTayal congrats! A lot of awesome scripts were added to our Community TechCorner collection thanks to you๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I really enjoy the fact that there's a big learning potential in such events!