Forum Discussion

krogold
Regular Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

ReadyAPI 2.1 - No such property: testRunner for class: Script1

Hello,

I have a problem when I'm trying to execute testsuites.

It fails at the very beginning with the message : No such property: testRunner for class: Script1

I tried another testsuite that I executed successfully a short time ago and I ended up with the same message.

In my script log, I can see a trace that is no longer available (I replaced it), from my investigations I guess that it could be because of cached data.

Can you tell me which cache I should clean in order to be sure to start from a clear basis and check that there is a real problem ?

thank you

• OK,

I finally found out my problem : as I wanted to do a setup and teardown script with the same data in all the testcases of my testsuite I tried to set a setupscript at testsuite level but, in this script, I was referring to testcase data (ie. name).

I wish it would have executed the script at each test case, replacing the name variable with the testcase's name.

Unfortunately it does not work that way.

Does anybody knows if there is a way to do so ?

For my purpose I opened a new Message : https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/How-to-implement-logic-at-testsuite-level/m-p/151866/highlight/false

1 Reply

krogold
    Regular Contributor

OK,

I finally found out my problem : as I wanted to do a setup and teardown script with the same data in all the testcases of my testsuite I tried to set a setupscript at testsuite level but, in this script, I was referring to testcase data (ie. name).

I wish it would have executed the script at each test case, replacing the name variable with the testcase's name.

Unfortunately it does not work that way.

Does anybody knows if there is a way to do so ?

For my purpose I opened a new Message : https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/How-to-implement-logic-at-testsuite-level/m-p/151866/highlight/false