Forum Discussion

negiri
Visitor
6 years ago
Solved

Ready API link to SOAP UI installed in system

Hi Team,

I installed the Ready API trail version. I already have SOAP UI installed in my system. 

The moment the installation of Ready API completed and it is launched, I noticed that the projects created in SOAP UI are by default imported in Ready API. 

Can you please explain why this happens? Is there any connection between the two applications?

• Hi,

It does that to me too. The reason why it does that is because they both end up using the same workspace. 

You will have to create a new workspace or use different workspaces in SoapUI and ReadyAPI and hopefully you should not have an issue

2 Replies

Lucian
    Community Hero

I hate this. I think it uses the same workspace or even the same settings file and that's why you get the same projects. I dind't have time to find a solution yet.

jhanzeb1
      Frequent Contributor

Hi,

It does that to me too. The reason why it does that is because they both end up using the same workspace. 

You will have to create a new workspace or use different workspaces in SoapUI and ReadyAPI and hopefully you should not have an issue