Forum Discussion

nvsmitha
Visitor
4 years ago
Solved

Ready API Editor - Too Small

Installed the READY API tool and the widgets are too small and not able to expand or make it bigger. I'm attaching the screen-shot, any help would be appreciated.

• Hey nvsmitha

Im typing this response on phone so cant provide specific Preference details but i believe there are options in Preferences to increase the font size of the text in the app.

As well as the font size option, one of the options you can try to make the request and response panes bigger is to alter the view of rewiest and response panes.
    Currently your view of them is the default vertical tiling. If you look just above the response pane there is a button entitled 'Smart Assertion'. There's a button immediately above this (i cant remember what its called) that alters the view from vertical tiling to an overlay view.

Cheers

Rich

3 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey nvsmitha

Im typing this response on phone so cant provide specific Preference details but i believe there are options in Preferences to increase the font size of the text in the app.

As well as the font size option, one of the options you can try to make the request and response panes bigger is to alter the view of rewiest and response panes.
    Currently your view of them is the default vertical tiling. If you look just above the response pane there is a button entitled 'Smart Assertion'. There's a button immediately above this (i cant remember what its called) that alters the view from vertical tiling to an overlay view.

Cheers

Rich
  • nvsmitha  :

Have you found solution to it or still facing the issue, as i think you can change the size of Texts but can't change the size of editor.

However you can change the view how it appears i think that will surely increase the size.

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you Richie, Himanshu!

nvsmitha have you tried the suggestions? Please share the results ğŸ™‚