cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Run TestCase from Java and set Settings?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Tim,

I too am trying to call SoapUI from Java, wanting to run certain test cases with certain properties and then be able to determine what failed where (get a report).

I see that you have followed a similar path to me (based on the examples from https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/testing/integrations/junit.html) - I have a couple of questions:

1) Did you ever get a satisfactory answer from Smartbear?

2) Where to I import SoapUIPro.SoapUIProCore from?  Or has this disappeared from recent versions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Hero

1. Being licensed software user, you should be able to open a ticket with SmartBear Customer team if you have problem. Please use this link for the same.
  2. Not sure if I got the question right. The link you point has the code sample along with import statements. You may have to include library from READYAPI_HOME/bin/*jar into the classpath.

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Community Hero

@VernonCrabtree, were you able to proceed with above?

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes.

The problem is that the Smartbear API documentation is out of date.

Seems to be an ongoing issue (since 2010 or longer).

As a developer, I know that documentation is the last job I want to do, but as a user (albeit a fairly technical user) it is the first thing I need.

Highlighted
Community Hero

Well that is fine. Where were you stuck? Have tried contacting SmartBear support team if so?

Regards,
Rao.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Compete with community members in the TechCorner Challenge and get into the Leaderboard!

Rank Participant Points Earned
1 msiadak 12
2 nmrao 8
3 HimanshuTayal 3
Top Kudoed Authors