Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide additional API support in JunitReport file

Highlighted
Contributor

Provide additional API support in JunitReport file

HI,

I am writing a custom JunitReportCollector. I was able to display the message when in case the test case failed.
But was not able to display message when the test case is "SUCCESS".

For this I think the framework should provide an additional API in JunitReport class that takes message.
https://github.com/SmartBear/soapui/blo ... eport.java

In case of success we now have only one API addTestCase(String name,long time); but there should be an API that takes message and display the message, something like addTestCase(String name, long time, String message).

This will help me to display report with test steps when in case the test case is SUCCESS.
This will be really helpful.

Please provide any other suggestions just in case.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Provide additional API support in JunitReport file

Hi,

Thanks for the well explained enhancement request. I've created a ticket (SOAP-443) in our internal bug tracking system, and forwarded it to the product owner for prioritization. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.

Regards,
Arian
SmartBear Sweden

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi,

Waiting on this enhancement. Can you please let me know when can we get this enhancement done.

Thanks
Highlighted

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot give an estimated release date for this at the moment. We will update you when new information is available.

Regards,
Arian
SmartBear Sweden

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Any update on this enhancement? if its done or still pending? 

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors