Forum Discussion

silverrail
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

Property transfer loses "property" when opened in soapUI 5.1

Hi,
When opening existing soap projects (that have been created and updated in prior versions to 5.1) the property transfer "transfer records" lose the source "property" that was set.

For example, in a property transfer I'd have: source: soap message, and property: response. When I open this project and property transfer in 5.1, the source is correctly set, but the property is blank. This causes all my projects to stop working since properties are not correctly transferred.

Is this a known bug, and besides updating every property transfer manually, is there a work around?

Thanks.

3 Replies

silverrail
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

Ive just downloaded and ran 5.1.0-m-snapshot, but it is still showing the same behavior. I am not sure whether this is due to the automatic saving behavior. I have tried this with property transfers I previously had not opened. Please also see attached the screenshot.

Thanks.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

It could be because of the "auto save" feature (which can be turned off in preferences), not sure. Do you have your project backed up where you can retry with a previous version? Can you share your project to see if I can reproduce? If so, please open a support ticket and attach.
    http://www.soapui.org/Support/support-overview.html

Regards,
    Marcus
    SmartBear Support