Forum Discussion

saurabhpb
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

Property transfer gets failed when run through maven

Hello,

I am using Soap-UI Pro 5.1.1 and facing Issue while running Soap-UI Scripts through maven plugin - command line.

The Property Transfer Step always gets failed with below Error:-
Error:com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.PropertyTransferException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.xquery.saxon.XBeansXQuery cannot be cast to org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.SaxonXBeansDelegate$QueryInterface

----------------- Messages ------------------------------
Error performing transfer [TransferAttributeName] - java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.xquery.saxon.XBeansXQuery cannot be cast to org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.SaxonXBeansDelegate$QueryInterface
----------------------------------------------------
TransferAttributeName transferred [[java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.xquery.saxon.XBeansXQuery cannot be cast to org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.SaxonXBeansDelegate$QueryInterface]] from [searchBySQL.Response] to [Properties.AttributeNames]

The Property Transfer Runs fine when run through GUI and it has 2 X-Query Transfers which transfers values to Properties Step. Please refer attached screenshots for reference.
I have a doubt that may be I am referring incorrect plugin repository so attaching pom.xml also.

Command which i am using to run the soapui project is below:-
mvn com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-pro-maven-plugin:test

Could you please help me in resolving this Issue?

Regards,
Saurabh

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Add the following in the pom.xml file,

Please add an exclusion of the xmlbeans library that is used with the poi-ooxml library by modifying the poi-ooxml dependency as shown below.

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.poi</groupId>
    <artifactId>poi-ooxml</artifactId>
    <version>3.10-FINAL</version>
    <exclusions>
    <exclusion>
    <groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
    <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
    </exclusion>
    </exclusions>
    </dependency>

This should work.