Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project View does not open in SOAPUI Eclipse Plugin 4.0.1

Highlighted
Contributor

Project View does not open in SOAPUI Eclipse Plugin 4.0.1

Hi SmartBear,

I have installed SOAPUI Eclipse plugin 4.0.1 in Eclipse. Project View does not open up.

Steps:
Right click on the SOAPUI Project and click on Show Project View.

In SOAPUI Logs you would see the below log,
Wed Dec 14 22:57:47 EST 2011:DEBUG:runInUIThreadAsync: asyncExec com.eviware.soapui.eclipse.EclipseSoapUIDesktop$ModelItemDesktopPanelOpener

But Project View does not open up. Because of this i am unable to reach Security tab, where i need to set Outgoing WS Keystore settings.

This works fine in the SOAPUI Eclipse plugin in 3.0.1. When you click Show Project View, the same SOAPUI Log will be displayed as above and Project View will be shown.

please see the screen shots enclosed.

Any solutions please ?

Thanks,
Raj
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Project View does not open in SOAPUI Eclipse Plugin 4.0.

Hi,

I've opened issue for tracking this fix (internal id:SOAPUI-3159).

Thank you for letting us know!
We'll update this thread once we have the solution.

Regards,
Vladimir
SmartBear Software

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Support,

Thanks,

Any solution please ?

There is one more issue, in Eclipse when you do a right click on project and select start LoadUI and if you system does not ahve loadUI, it will pop out error, if you click on ok, it again pops out. Inifinite times. We need to manually close the eclipse application in Task Manager. Any solution for this along with the one raised below.

Thanks,
Raj
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have this same issue and it is preventing me from editing project-level custom properties, rendering the plugin pretty much useless for me. Any update?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Any updates on this issue?
Highlighted
Not applicable

Same problem here. I am using the SoapUI Eclipse Plugin, version 4.0.1. 64-bit Eclipse, version 3.7.0 (Indigo), Build ID: I20110613-1736, on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.

Like others, I need to do some configuration at the project level (WS-Security), so the plugin is unusable until this is fixed. Unless I'm missing some workaround?
Highlighted
Contributor

Any update please ?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Having the same problem. Is there a plan for fixing this problem? If yes, what is the time frame for the fix?

Thanks...Rhonda
Highlighted
Not applicable

A possible workaround is to use the soapUI app to view and edit Project View. At least that is what I'm going to try, because I like having everything in Eclipse.
Highlighted
Community Hero

Any one seen issue with custom properties as well for a test step/test case/test suite..?

Regards,
Rao.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors