Solved! Go to Solution.
The problem was indeed the unix server lacking the font "package".
After installing the fonts required the Project Reports ( both XML and PDF) were generated accordingly.
I haven't attempted a project level report yet, but I can give that a shot today. I've been working with Jenkins and reports so I'll see what I can figure out and will report back.
Couple of things:
1. Is this problem happening for the first time?
2. Is this specific to this project?
3. Were you able to get the required report out side the jenkins? i.e., pure commandline execution.
Just to isolate the nature of the issue.
Hi, see answers below.
1) We have previously been able to generate JUnit reports with a similar command (as described above) on Jenkins
2) Not isolated to this particular project. We have several projects executing via testrunner and none of them generate project reports
3) I've managed to generate the desired report locally on my windows machine running testrunner
Today we're upgrading from ReadyAPI 2.5.0 to ReadyAPI 2.6.0 on the Jenkins server. I'll run some additional tests after this is done.
We just upgraded to version 2.6.0 on our Jenkins machine and unfortunately the problem still remains.
It is practically the same executing command used for all three types of reports:
This command does not generate a project report from within a Jenkins unix machine
bin/testrunner.sh -R"Project Report" -FXML -f $SOAPUI_HOME/logs_$USER/$test
But below commands generate JUnit resp Data Export reports. The only thing that differs between them is the type of report
bin/testrunner.sh -R"Junit-style HTML Report" -FXML -f $SOAPUI_HOME/logs_$USER/$test
bin/testrunner.sh -R"Data Export" -FXML -f $SOAPUI_HOME/logs_$USER/$test
Am I missing some argument needed to generate project reports or is it simply not possible to generate them on unix machines running Jenkins?
Yes, we're using floating licenses on the Unix machine.
We're trying to generate a Project Report in XML format. -R"Project Report" -FXML
Also tried Project Report in PDF format but that didn't work either.