Forum Discussion

NDyukov
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

@PluginSubReport - how to use it correctly?

I created my own subreport, I successfully added it to readyapi, but I can not use it because of an error:

Caused by: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationException: Report design not valid :1. Parameter not found : MySubReport2

how to use it correctly?

4 Replies

NDyukov
    Occasional Contributor

repaired:

language="groovy"  ->  "java"

+ <parameter name="MySubReport2" class="com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.support.ExportableJRBeanCollectionDataSource"/>

Now there is no error, but the report is generated empty

???

NDyukov
    Occasional Contributor

in the report script on the testcase, executed the report.getSubReports (). each {log.info it}.
    List of objects created subreport:

com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.common.ModelItemPropertiesSubReportFactory$ModelItemPropertiesSubReport@37bc45c9
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.common.TestPropertiesSubReportFactory$TestPropertiesSubReport@204df4f8
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.common.MetricsSubReportFactory$MetricsSubReport@4921f480
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.common.ReportPropertiesSubReportFactory$ReportPropertiesSubReport@7e70c878
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestStepsSubReportFactory$TestStepsSubReport@2b375872
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestCaseRequirementsSubReportFactory$TestCaseRequirementsSubReport@649293d8
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestStepResultsSubReport@22d1fe3e
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.FailedTestStepsSubReportFactory$FailedTestStepsSubReport@5a1ac114
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestCaseJUnitSubReportFactory$TestCaseJUnitSubReport@4bffe6ed
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestCaseResultSubReportFactory$TestCaseResultMetricsSubReport@3b83a019
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.testcase.TestCaseDataSinkSubReportFactory$DataSinkStepsSubReport@160e9959
    com.eviware.soapui.reporting.reports.coverage.TestCaseCoverageSubReportFactory$TestCaseCoverageSubReport@1a10e8ed
    com.smartbear.ready.reporting.reports.testcase.TestStepParametersSubReport@2eecadcc

MySubReport is not in the list, accordingly the object of my plugin is not initialized. Because of what it can be?