Forum Discussion

KAebersold
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
6 years ago

Looking to expand into UI testing? Join our TestComplete beta program!

Hi SoapUI Community, 

I'm excited to announce that we are running a beta program for the next release of TestComplete, our automated UI testing tool.

As members of the SoapUI community, I realize you may not be looking for, or need front-end testing capabilities. However, if you or your team are expanding into UI testing or already have, I'd like to invite you to try some of the latest TestComplete features our Product team has been working hard to build. 

The next release of TestComplete will enable you to: 

• Expand test coverage with an all new AI-driven visual testing technique to test complex controls such as charts, console screens, mobile apps and packaged applications (e.g. SAP).
  • Automate test design and maintenance activities with our intelligent recommendation system.
  • Easily test applications based on React and Angular web frameworks with our new 'custom attributes' feature.
  • Ensure higher test success rates for record-and-playback through updated wizards, intuitive workflows, and performance improvements.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback or insights you or your team could provide to help us make TestComplete an even more powerful testing tool.

Thank you,

Kirsten 

1 Reply

• What about other javascript frameworks like Emberjs, Knockout.js etc?

KAebersold wrote:

Hi SoapUI Community, 

I'm excited to announce that we are running a beta program for the next release of TestComplete, our automated UI testing tool.

As members of the SoapUI community, I realize you may not be looking for, or need front-end testing capabilities. However, if you or your team are expanding into UI testing or already have, I'd like to invite you to try some of the latest TestComplete features our Product team has been working hard to build. 

The next release of TestComplete will enable you to: 

• Expand test coverage with an all new AI-driven visual testing technique to test complex controls such as charts, console screens, mobile apps and packaged applications (e.g. SAP).
    • Automate test design and maintenance activities with our intelligent recommendation system.
    • Easily test applications based on React and Angular web frameworks with our new 'custom attributes' feature.
    • Ensure higher test success rates for record-and-playback through updated wizards, intuitive workflows, and performance improvements.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback or insights you or your team could provide to help us make TestComplete an even more powerful testing tool.

Thank you,

Kirsten