License file removed and invalidated after system reboot
I'm currently running in to an issue whereby my SoapUI NG Pro license file is removed after rebooting my system. If I attempt to reinstall the license file an error is displayed claiming that the maximum number of users has been reached and the license file cannot be installed. Has anyone else experienced this previously?
Note: The company I'm working for currently have 4 active license files. This has happened with 2 of these license files in the last 2 days and they will need to be unblocked if possible?
1. Install ReadyAPI (current version)
2. Install SoapUI NG Pro license file
3. Start ReadyAPI (SoapUI NG Pro license active)
4. Use SoapUI NG Pro for a couple of hours
5. Shut down computer
6. Start computer
7. Start ReadyAPI (no license files installed, trial not active)