Forum Discussion

skelkar
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

License file corrupted message - cannot use the Soap ui Pro rool ?

Hi All,

I have existing soap UI Pro 4.5 licesne file and wanted to utilise Soap UI NG Pro (from ready API 1.3.1).

I followed below process and now I cannot use it. it says licesane file corrupted.

Here is what I did - (I use macbook)

Launch soap ui pro 4.6.4 - deactivate licesne and store the licesne key locally.

Lauch ready api 1.3.1 and import above license key. - ready API shows licesne 

AS READY API 1.3.1 is unresponsive on macbook I wanted to use soap ui pro 4.6.4 again

I could not deactivate key from ready API 1.3.1 as it hangs on macnook 

So I opened soap ui pro 4.6.4 it asked for key and when I browse the licesne key - got license corrupteed message (see attachments)

I went back to ready api 1.3.1 but it asks for licesne key here as well and when selected it also says key is corrupted.

Now I am not able to use ready API 1.3.1 due to correpted key so cannot open it and deactivate the key to be used in pro 4.6.4

pLEASE advise.

skelkar
    9 years ago

Hi,

The issue was resolved with the help of smart beat support team.

Below are the steps that we you have to follow -

Please close SoapUI Pro / Ready API and delete the soapui.dat and soapui.key file in the .soapui directory.   The .soapui directory is in your user profile directory i.e /Users/yourusername  on Mac.  Then start SoapUI Pro / Ready API and activate your license.

2 Replies

skelkar
      Contributor

Hi,

The issue was resolved with the help of smart beat support team.

Below are the steps that we you have to follow -

Please close SoapUI Pro / Ready API and delete the soapui.dat and soapui.key file in the .soapui directory.   The .soapui directory is in your user profile directory i.e /Users/yourusername  on Mac.  Then start SoapUI Pro / Ready API and activate your license.