Forum Discussion

ancm
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

Launch composite project with testrunner

Hello,

I try to launch testrunner.bat from jenkins on a composite project . The command line looks like that :

testrunner.bat "C:\Application\jenkins\workspace\A1002_GPS\TNR_SOAP_UI\GPS_test_services\Prlm16\Prlm16_GPS_test_servicesDev\GPSTestsWorkflowService-readyapi-project" -f C:\Application\Configuration\DGC-RC\build\16.2\731\TEST_SOAP_UI -EDEV_MUT "-TTestCase SOCLE" -r -I -j -l wdmmi393:1099 

Unfortunately it is not able to find the environment or tag that i defined :

15:13:10,693 WARN  [WsdlProject] Failed to find the "DEV_MUT" environment. The default environment will be used.
15:13:10,695 INFO  [license] ReadyAPI 2.5.0 shutting down
15:13:11,153 ERROR [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] java.lang.Exception: The tag "SOCLE" was not found.
15:13:11,154 ERROR [SoapUI] An error occurred [The tag "SOCLE" was not found.], see error log for details
15:13:11,155 ERROR [errorlog] java.lang.Exception: The tag "SOCLE" was not found.
java.lang.Exception: The tag "SOCLE" was not found.
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.SoapUITestCaseRunner.a(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:531) ~[ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:394) ~[ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:102) ~[ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:292) ~[ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.AbstractSoapUIRunner.runFromCommandLine(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:173) [ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.init(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:86) [ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.main(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:82) [ready-api-runners-2.5.0.jar:?]
java.lang.Exception: The tag "SOCLE" was not found.
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.SoapUITestCaseRunner.a(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:531)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:394)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:102)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:292)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.AbstractSoapUIRunner.runFromCommandLine(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:173)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.init(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:86)
	at com.smartbear.ready.cmd.runner.pro.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.main(SoapUIProTestCaseRunner.java:82)

Do you have any idea why ?

2 Replies

SiKing
    Community Expert

Your quotes look to be mismatched for your -T param. Also, I believe the project file goes last. Try this:

testrunner.bat ^
        -f "C:\Application\Configuration\DGC-RC\build\16.2\731\TEST_SOAP_UI" ^
        -E DEV_MUT ^
        -T "TestCase SOCLE" ^
        -r ^
        -I ^
        -j ^
        -l wdmmi393:1099 ^
        "C:\Application\jenkins\workspace\A1002_GPS\TNR_SOAP_UI\GPS_test_services\Prlm16\Prlm16_GPS_test_servicesDev\GPSTestsWorkflowService-readyapi-project"

Olga_T
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi all,

Thank you so much, SiKing. Your assistance is much appreciated!

ancm, do the corrections above solve the issue, or, do you have any additional information for us here?
      We are looking forward to getting updates from you!