I'm having some trouble exposing the webservice that I'm testing to you. I'll have to arrange with our network guys to get some access to my host from the outside. It may take a few days, and I'll keep you updated
I've just tried again with the 2.5 beta version and get the same error. I tried to transfer a 7 mb file, and it "blinked" and crashed to desktop with no error messages or anything. I've attached the hs_err_pid file , nothing strange in any of the other log files.
I'm using the soapui-2.5-beta1-win32-standalone-bin.zip and i set
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms256m -Xmx1024m -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties