Forum Discussion

pebot
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Keyboard shortcut customization

Is there a way to change the keyboard shortcut customization for ReadyAPI?

I'm using readyAPI and using the tabbed dekstop option for the workspace type. I found the shortcut to close tabs is ctrl+f4 from the test complete documentation, (https://support.smartbear.com/testcomplete/docs/reference/ui/customizing/key-mapping/default.html)

I found the documentation for test complete had a way to change the keybinding for shortcuts, but there isn't anything for SoapUI/ReadyAPI.

(The last post about this was 8 years ago and all the response was, "thanks for this, I've put it in the backlog!")

Thanks,

• Hi pebot,

As far as I see, at the moment, there is no way to change the keyboard shortcuts. I suggest that you submit this as a feature request in this forum.

Our product team reviews all posted ideas on a regular basis. Plus, other community members can vote up this request - it will increase its rating.

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi pebot,

As far as I see, at the moment, there is no way to change the keyboard shortcuts. I suggest that you submit this as a feature request in this forum.

Our product team reviews all posted ideas on a regular basis. Plus, other community members can vote up this request - it will increase its rating.