cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with REST Mockservice Response, when response code 204 No Content [ISSUE IN COMMUNITY EDITION]

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Issue with REST Mockservice Response, when response code 204 No Content [ISSUE IN COMMUNITY EDITION]

Hi Experts,

I am facing a weird issue when I try to build a REST mock service that needs to just return "204 No Content" in response to DELETE resource action.

I am using SOAP UI 5.5, attached is a simple project that replicates this problem.When the HTTP status code in the mock response is set to "200 - OK", works fine. When the HTTP status code in the mock response is set to "204 - No Content", then no response is sent back from SOAP UI to the client.

What am I missing here ? I have not set any additional headers like Content-Length

Thanks a lot.

PS Update : Seem that this exact same project works perfectly when imported into SOAP UI PRO but not in the community edition.

Regards,

Shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Issue with REST Mockservice Response, when response code 204 No Content [ISSUE IN COMMUNITY EDIT

Confirming this works in ReadyAPI. Sorry I mixed up the forums. Please close this here, I have created a separate issue it the open source part of this forum

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Issue with REST Mockservice Response, when response code 204 No Content [ISSUE IN COMMUNITY EDIT

Do you think it should be moved to SoapUI (free) community if this is specific to free edition?
So do you confirm that this works in ReadyAPI?

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Confirming this works in ReadyAPI. Sorry I mixed up the forums. Please close this here, I have created a separate issue it the open source part of this forum

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Compete with community members in the TechCorner Challenge and get into the Leaderboard!

Rank Participant Points Earned
1 msiadak 12
2 nmrao 8
3 HimanshuTayal 3
Top Kudoed Authors