cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way that I can send a mail with a file attachment through SoapUI .

SOLVED
Contributor

Is there any way that I can send a mail with a file attachment through SoapUI .

Hi All,

I would like to send a mail through soaupUI with a file attachment so Soaup UI has the Send mail step but it doesn't have the facility to attache a file . I there any way to handle this .

Thanks 

Pritish Panda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Is there any way that I can send a mail with a file attachment through SoapUI .

Hi Pritish,

As far as I see, the current Send Mail TestStep implementation doesn’t allow sending attachments. I suggest that you submit this as a feature request here.

In the meantime, to implement your task, you will need to create a Groovy script that will send email messages with attachments. I’ve googled a bit – there should be classes for this:

https://www.google.com?q=send+email+with+attachment+groovy

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join the virtual SmartBear Connect user conference on April 27-28! Get your free virtual ticket today!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Is there any way that I can send a mail with a file attachment through SoapUI .

Hi Pritish,

As far as I see, the current Send Mail TestStep implementation doesn’t allow sending attachments. I suggest that you submit this as a feature request here.

In the meantime, to implement your task, you will need to create a Groovy script that will send email messages with attachments. I’ve googled a bit – there should be classes for this:

https://www.google.com?q=send+email+with+attachment+groovy

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join the virtual SmartBear Connect user conference on April 27-28! Get your free virtual ticket today!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks